FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Blatt, Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – July 23, 2018 – NPAworldwide is pleased to announce the newest members of its global recruitment network. These recruitment firms will leverage the network to expand their capacity to serve clients as well as expand their geographical or occupational reach.
- Workforcexs Nowra, (www.workforcexs.com.au), Nowra, New South Wales, Australia
- Focus is on the healthcare and construction sectors
- Mountain View Staffing, (www.mountainviewstaffing.com) Palo Alto, California USA
- Providing recruitment services in the areas of engineering, software, marketing, business and administration
- VHR Consultancy (www.vhrconsultancy.com), Subang Jaya, Malaysia and Bangkok, Thailand
- Specializing in sales and marketing, supply chain, production and plant operations, human resources, finance and accounting, and IT and project management in the manufacturing/automation, infrastructure/construction, equipment/trading, automotive/transportation and information technology sectors
- Attain Talent Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Generalist recruitment firm with experience human resources, finance and accounting, administration/office support, customer service, project management, information and records management, sales and marketing, executive search
- Infinium Search Group, (www.infiniumsearchgroup.com) Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Boutique search firm with an exclusive focus on the placement of sales, sales management and sales executive professionals
- Legal Personnel (www.legalpersonnel.co.nz), Auckland, New Zealand
- Full-service specialist legal recruitment company
- Executive Recruitment (www.executiverecruitment.net.au), Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Specialzing in the water, resources and engineering sectors
- Gulfstream Strategic Placements (www.gulfstreamsp.com), Riverside, California, USA
- Specializes in identifying and presenting the best HVAC and plumbing industry employees available
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.