FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Blatt
Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – September 21, 2020 – NPAworldwide, an independent recruitment network, is pleased to announce the following firms have been enrolled as member-owners in the past 60 days:
- Perry Douglas Group (www.perrydouglas.com), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Generalist recruitment firm working across the United States
- Fintech Recruiters (fintechrecruiters.com), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Global recruitment firm specializing in the financial technology (fintech) market
- AI Knot (www.aiknot.com), Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Comprehensive staffing solutions including general recruitment, IT recruitment, candidate contingency and executive search, contract staffing, manpower outsourcing
- Arete Resources Group (www.areteresourcesgroup.com), Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Recruitment expertise in the areas of construction, engineering, technology, life sciences and medical device
- The Vogel Group (www.thevogelgroup.ca), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Specialists in C-suite leadership recruitment CEO, CHRO, CFO, CIO, vice president (VP), dean, principal, executive director, registrar, board of directors, board member(s), academia, controller, manager, consultant, government relations, human resources, etc.
- 733 Recruiting (www.733recruiting.com), Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
- Professional recruiting for the manufacturing niche
- Fortune Careers (www.fortunecareers.com), Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Areas of focus include financial services, IT, banking, engineering, consulting, and healthcare
- NVIN Consulting (www.nvin.consulting), Bangalore, India
- Executive search firm specializing in the US healthcare and finance verticals
- Headhunterz Resourcing (www.hhunterz.com), Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- Specialty is information technology, including roles such as software engineers, web developers (front end and full stack), project/program managers and BAs, infrastructure engineers, solution architects/technical architects, ERP/CRM, cybersecurity, and CTO/CIO/director-level appointments
- Pinnacle Search International (www.pinnaclesearch.ca), Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Recruitment specialties include accounting/finance, executive management/consulting, human resources/recruitment/training, and sales/marketing/business development
- Essential Personnel Recruiting, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Exclusive focus on engineers that work with machine parts and systems, including design engineers and applications engineers up to directors of engineering and VPs of engineering
- JRA Consulting Services Inc (www.hrcontracting.com), Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Areas of recruitment focus are scientific, engineering, and technology.
- Martin Veasey Talent Solutions (www.martinveasey.com), Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
- More than 25 years of recruitment experience focused on senior executive appointments within supply chain, logistics, purchasing, engineering, sales and marketing, strategic planning, retail, FMCG, pharmaceutical/life sciences and manufacturing throughout the UK, Europe and internationally.
- Double M Resources LLC (doublemresources.com), Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Executive search firm specializing in information technology and analytics
- Talent Match Recruitment (www.talentmatch.com.au), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Generalist recruitment firm with experience in multiple roles and industries in Australia and South Africa
- Persistent Recruiting Solutions (www.persistentrecruitingsolutions.com), Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Primary focus is high-tech engineering
“Congratulations to each of our new member recruitment firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our global recruitment network, these firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is an independent recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.