Recruiting Resources for Your Business
TEAM is the largest network of independent recruiters in the UK offering a wide range of services to their members, as well as a strategic alliance with NPAworldwide.
The National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) offers a certification program, continuing education initiatives, eLearning and an annual conference to keep recruiters informed, educated and certified.
- Recruiting News, Information and Community
Through articles, discussions, blogs, conferences, research data and email publications, ERE provides the recruiting community with the most recent and relevant news and information.
- Find the Best with AIRS
AIRS provides the training, tools and services to make recruiting and talent management solutions more productive.
- Staffing Industry Analysts
Staffing Industry, Inc. is the premier research and analysis firm known for its independent and objective insights, proprietary research, data, support tools, publications and executive conferences that provide a competitive edge to staffing decision-makers.
- RCSA – The Benchmark in Talent Management and Workforce Solutions
The RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association Ltd) is the leading professional body for the on-hire, recruitment and workforce solutions sector in Australia and New Zealand. The RCSA sets the benchmark for the profession’s standards through representation, education, research and business advisory support so the sector may concentrate on its core business. All Members of the RCSA agree to abide by the ACCC-authorised Code for Professional Conduct.
- Job Search, Recruiting and Employment Resources
WEDDLE’s is a research, publishing, consulting and training firm dedicated to helping people and organizations maximize their success in recruiting, retention, job search and career self-management.
- Association of Executive Search Consultants
AESC is the worldwide professional association for the retained executive search industry seeking to promote the highest professional standards in consulting and serve as an advocate for the interests of its member firms.
- The Online Recruitment Magazine
The Online Recruitment Magazine for HR directors, personnel managers and recruiters with information, stories, services and search options for the US and around the world.
- Economic Research Institute
ERI provides compensation, benefits and HR research for public and private organizations in the form of published reports and software database products.
- Workforce Management – Comprehensive Workforce Management Solutions
Workforce Management is a human resources guide to information covering human resource legal issues, benchmarks, benefits, development, management and recruiting.
- Bill Radin for Recruiters
Bill Radin offers pinnacle training and recruiting resources, including books, CDS, seminars and a monthly newsletter.
- Great Recruiter Training
Scott Love gives recruiters a step by step system that anyone can learn. If others can be successful in this business, so can you. As a consultant and trainer to the industry, Scott has helped organizations get better margins by improving their operational performance and client development strategies, and has helped recruiters to master the business and get better production with more peace of mind.
- Bullseye Mentor
Greg Doersching is managing partner and founder of The Griffin Search Group, national search firm working in the direct hire placement industry. He is an active recruiter who still runs a highly productive desk. Day to day he is in the trenches just like the rest of us. He also developer and chief architect of the highly successful Bullseye Recruiting Process.
- The Recruiter’s Recruitment Expert
Ross is a recruitment expert. Since 2003 Ross has been an in-demand expert on recruitment and the recruitment industry in Australia. As a professional recruiter, between 1989 and 2003, Ross screened over 80,000 resumes, interviewed over 3,000 people and successfully placed over 1500 people in work. Over this time he worked in London, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne. He has been professionally recognised by the designation, APRCSA (Accredited Recruitment Professional) awarded by the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (Aus & NZ).
- Barb Bruno, Good As Gold Training – Barb offers a complete inventory of training options from newbies to firm owners on a wide array of topics. She is a regular speaker at many local, state, and national recruitment events.
- Mike Ramer, Ramer Search Consultants – Mike’s training includes client development, recruitment, negotiation, and the art of the placement. He will also customize training for in-house programs.
- Neil Lebovits, The Dynamic Sale – Neil trains on lots of topics, but his LinkedIn Xtreme Mastery Workshops are well-rated and well-attended.
- Patricia Conlin, Global Consulting Group – Patricia is a passionate speaker on the relationship between health, nutrition, and productivity and is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist as well as the owner of a recruitment firm in Ontario, Canada.
- Danny Cahill, AccordingtoDanny.com – Danny is a high-energy trainer, with a comprehensive suite of products for recruiters as well as owners. Training is available live, online, or through books, DVDs, and audio CDs.
- Glen Cathey, BooleanBlackBelt.com – Glen’s website offers a treasure trove of free recruiting and training resources on his website; he is especially knowledgeable about using Boolean search in your sourcing efforts.
- Lou Adler, Lou Adler Group – Lou has been a longtime advocate for changing the way job descriptions are written to focus on what a person DOES instead of what a person HAS. He also publishes articles regularly on LinkedIn.
- Shally Steckerl, The Sourcing Institute – Shally helps Fortune 500 brands build enterprise recruiting engines and is also the author of The Talent Sourcing and Recruitment Handbook.
- Greg Savage
Drawing on 35 years of experience growing profitable businesses across the world, Greg is an active NED and Advisory Board Member, as well as an compelling, influential and sought after Keynote Speaker. Greg has been on the Board of a Public Recruitment company, and of global recruitment companies operating in over 25 countries. He has also started and sold his own business several times.
- Successfully Work and Live in the US
TN Visa Expert will increase the likelihood of solving your short and long-term visa needs by offering various services designed to reduce the average cost, time and stress associated with obtaining a visa.