Practice Groups are groups of member recruiters specializing in the same occupational fields. NPAworldwide introduced Practice Groups to support trading relationships between recruiters who share similar industry issues, challenges, and demands.
NPAworldwide presently has several Practice Groups to support the needs of its global recruiting network.
- Technology – information technology administrators, analysts, developers, programmers, aerospace / defense, electronics development, optics / photonics, engineering (hardware, software, etc.), medical device
- Accounting / Finance – accounting, banking, finance, financial services, insurance
- Healthcare – medical, healthcare, C-level executives, nurses, physician assistants, physicians, therapists
- Ag / Food / Chemical – agribusiness, agrichemicals, breeding, crop production (farming and contract farming), distribution, farm machinery, processing, and seed supply, chemical, pharmaceutical, oil / gas / refinery, environmental, food, pulp and paper, engineering (process, chemical, environmental, etc.), biotechnology, alternative energy
- Cross-Industry Functions – includes the specialties sales, marketing, business development, and advertising; executive management and consulting; administration and clerical; customer service and call center; human resources, recruitment and training. These are functions that can cross many different industries.
- Engineering/Operations/Manufacturing – operations, manufacturing, production, mining, construction, engineering (mechanical, electrical, design, etc.), supply chain, logistics, transportation
- Legal Specialty – lawyers, attorneys, and other legal professionals