- Recruitment Advice in a Pandemic – Links and resources to help recruiters survive and thrive during the unique challenges presented during the worst of the global health pandemic. This includes comprehensive tool sets from both Greg Savage and Ross Clennett.
- Should I Start a Recruitment Agency in a Pandemic? – If you’ve been wondering whether now is the time to hang your own shingle as an independent recruiter, this post gives you some food for thought. The economy is rebounding, and it’s never been easier for well-connected recruiters to work globally.
- No Work Life Balance, the New Normal? – It seems that the massive shift to remote work may be permanent. While there are benefits associated with this change, there are pitfalls as well. Data sources show that work days may in fact be getting longer, and more employees are feeling burned out.
- Company Culture: Hiring and Onboarding During a Pandemic – With on-site interviewing greatly diminished, here are some things to consider as you hire, onboard, and manage a virtual workforce. Look for creative ways to use video to show off your company culture. Ask the hard questions about preferred workstyle/environment to avoid future disappointments.
- When you pay a recruiter, what are you REALLY paying for? – Guest contributor Deon Haar from Source Junction explains how expertise and scarcity impact the cost of skilled professional recruiters. You’re paying to access the knowledge and networks so that the right talent is available for you at the right time.
- 5 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Recruitment Placement Fees – Even the best recruiters can get burned by a backdoor hire, often due to a common mistake such as failing to obtain a signed contract or not knowing when to turn an account over for collections.
Please share with a friend who would enjoy our content, and drop a comment if there’s a topic you’d like to us to write about next year. Happy New Year!