NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network that promotes split-fee placements. Our top recruiter network enables members to better serve their clients through extended geographic reach, greater access to industry specialization, and improved operating efficiencies. In the process, members benefit from increased profitability and a stronger competitive position. Unlike other professional recruiter networks, NPAworldwide is governed by a board of directors consisting of elected members and supported by a professional staff headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan (USA).
- Founded in 1956. Originally established as National Personnel Associates, NPAworldwide has been a leading recruiter network for more than half a century.
- Member-owned network of recruiters. Every member firm is a part owner of the split placement network, giving each a proprietary interest in our long-term success.
- Highest ethical standards. Members are held to to high professional standards that foster trust and cooperation between trading partners in our top recruiter network.
- Incremental revenue. NPAworldwide creates income-generating split placement opportunities that members would not otherwise realize on their own.
- Global reach. There are members on six continents, creating a global recruitment network.