FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Blatt
Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – September 10, 2018 – The following independent recruitment firms joined NPAworldwide during the month of August, to increase their capacity to serve clients and candidates.
- J. Powell & Associates, Sacramento, California, USA
- Specialize in the areas of engineering; information and manufacturing technology; computing software, application, and hardware development; finance; sales; marketing; and other traditional and emerging disciplines in a variety of industries
- CPS/Comtech, (cpscomtech.com) New York, New York, USA
- Providing IT recruitment to Fortune 500 companies
- United HR Solutions (www.uhr.co.in), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Focusing mostly on executive search for managerial & top management positions in all disciplines including finance, marketing, engineering, HR and IT
- FirstLight Recruiting, LLC, (www.firstlightrecruiting.com) New York, New York, USA
- Exclusive focus on sales recruitment
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.