The concept of splitting fees to better meet the needs of clients is unique to a few industries. Real estate brokerage is one of the more visible examples of how sharing a fee results in improved service. Similarly, split fees offer many advantages that lead to efficient client service and increased financial stability for members.
- Expanded reach and industry specialization. Split fee placements give members access to an international recruiter network with expertise in diverse geographic and industry segments.
- Stabilize revenue fluctuations. Split fees can generate incremental business that level out seasonal or cyclical revenue fluctuations.
- Manage more projects. A split fee recruiter can use NPAworldwide’s international recruiter network to manage more projects. More completed projects result in more satisfied clients and increased profitability.
- Minimize recruiter turnover. Low-production months for recruiters in commission-type compensation arrangements can lead to unnecessary turnover. Split fee placements lead to incremental business and minimize low production.
- Establish a reputation for reliability. Relying on the NPAworldwide network of recruiters to better meet the needs of clients can position recruiters as more reliable suppliers. Greater perceived reliability translates into repeat business and enhanced profitability.
- Learn from peers. Split fees expose members to a network of recruiters with new ideas, different business styles, and innovative recruiting techniques.