PCRecruiter is used by thousands of recruitment professionals worldwide, including dozens of NPAworldwide offices, for tracking their candidates, clients, and positions. A hybrid system with recruitment CRM and ATS capabilities, PCR stores position records, organizations, and contacts with virtually unlimited data points, and helps recruiters search, manage, and report on the complex relations between them.
PCRecruiter is developed and supported by Ohio-based Main Sequence Technology, Inc. This privately-owned and funded company has over twenty years of service to the recruitment industry and a knowledgeable team of consultants, trainers, and technicians. In fact, the support staff has been awarded by clients and praised for their readiness to assist and educate.
PCRecruiter strives to be the hub for all of your recruiting needs, with key features including:
- Unmatched configuration of fields, forms, and workflows. Change your screen layouts and create custom fields to suit your process.
- PCRecruiter Portal for MS Outlook – a powerful integration that automates email tracking, data entry, and searching, while reducing the need to jump between the browser and inbox.
- A thoroughly flexible and modern job board that is mobile-friendly and compliant with EEO and GDPR standards.
- Graphic analytics for KPI tracking of your teams and individuals.
- Bulk email capabilities, and via RingCentral, bulk texting.
- Candidate presentation and feedback tools to streamline your process.
- PCR Capture extension for Google Chrome that speeds the importing and updating of contact information from popular sites.
- A public API that facilitates direct links to popular services like RingCentral, Sense, Hiretual, ZipRecruiter, and more.
- Powerful list tools for organizing, sorting, and filtering names, jobs, and companies.
All if this is offered on a privately hosted, fully secured, and regularly audited hosting system.
For more information on how PCRecruiter can help your recruiting team succeed, contact Ryan Wilson for a personal consultation.