FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Blatt, Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – August 24, 2022 – NPAworldwide is proud to announce that eight of its members have reached the prestigious Gold level in the Recruiter Achievement Status (RAS) program. This lifetime achievement program honors recruitment professionals who have cumulatively earned salaries totaling at least US $2 million. “Member recruiters who have reached the Gold distinction or higher represent less than 10% of our entire membership,” reported president Dave Nerz. “Reaching this level of achievement is a testament to both personal productivity and network tenure.”
- Dana Kowen, Dana Kowen & Associates (www.DKArecruiting.com), Sacramento, California (USA)
- Prem Mishra, Caxus Technologies (www.caxustech.com), San Francisco, California (USA)
- Michael O’Leary, Kingston-Dwight Associates (www.kingstondwight.com), Boston, Massachusetts (USA)
- Prasad Reddy, LaBine and Associates (labineandassociates.com), San Francisco, California (USA)
- Paul Reino, AccurIT Staffing Corporation (www.accuritstaffing.com), Rock Hall, Maryland (USA)
- Laurie Smith, Talent Match Recruitment (www.talentmatch.com.au), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Patti Steen, The Pelsten Group (www.thepelstengroup.com), Seattle, Washington (USA)
- Doug Wallace, Morgan-Palmer Search Directives (www.morganpalmer.com), Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Canada)
NPAworldwide recognizes six levels of performance through the Recruiter Achievement Status program. Platinum Premier is the highest level, followed by Double Platinum, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.