GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – August 19, 2021 – Recruitment network NPAworldwide has expanded its presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, and the USA with six new member firms. This expansion will allow members to grow revenue without increasing overhead as they work cooperatively to make placements for clients. With this announcement, there are now NPAworldwide members in 41 countries across six continents providing placement services.
- etonHR (etonhr.com.au), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Direct-hire and contract human resources recruitment
- Sentio Recruit (www.sentiorecruit.com.au), Melbourne Victoria, Australia
- Specialists in recruiting doctors, allied health professionals, social workers and teachers in Australia and the UK
- Level Up Recruitment (leveluprecruitment.ca), Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Mid-senior level recruitment within: supply chain management, operations management, insurance (commercial and personal lines), information technology, human resources, sales & marketing, construction management & engineering, accounting & finance, administration
- Eban International Limited (www.eban.com), Hong Kong
- Specialist financial services executive search firm working across the world’s capital markets, investment banking, asset management and fintech industries
- Bear Recruiting (bear-recruiting.com), Miami, Florida, USA
- Areas of focus include healthcare, information technology, finance, manufacturing/construction, and transportation & logistics
- Telecom Recruiting Specialist (telecomrs.com), Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
- Technology talent recruiting company serving the telecommunications, aerospacre, RF/antenna, IT/data, and utility industries
“Congratulations to each of these recruitment firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our network, these firms are invested as owners. Our continued membership growth allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.