GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – April 9, 2021 – NPAworldwide membership expanded in March with the enrollment of seven new firms in North America. NPAworldwide is the only recruitment network owned by recruiters.
- Summit Recruiting Partners (www.summitrpartners.com), Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Focus is sales, sales engineering and customer success roles in the SaaS and information technology space
- Amana Recruitment & Consulting (www.amanarecruit.com), Ames, Iowa, USA
- Specializes in targeted recruitment in the areas of finance, fintech, education, and edtech focused on the United States and the United Arab Emirates
- Analytic Search (analyticsearch.com), Princeton, New Jersey, USA
- Places senior technology and data professionals nationwide with a focus on software engineering, big data, analytics, business intelligence/data warehousing, cloud computing, devops, and security
- KaB Executive Search Consultants (www.kabsearch.com), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Specialists in the luxury, boutique and lifestyle hospitality market
- Rainy Day Recruiter (rainydayrecruiter.com), Portland, Oregon, USA
- Exclusive focus in healthcare
- Chicago Financial Search (www.chicagofinancial.com), Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Serving the financial services industry: banks, futures commission, merchants (FCMs), proprietary trading firms, exchanges, software vendors
- Engineering Recruiting Experts (erestaffing.com), Jacksonville, Florida, USA
- Addressing the staffing needs of nationally located EPC firms, petrochemical, oil & gas, chemical, aerospace, machinery, military, information technology, medical, industrial and commercial production, software, engineering and design firms
“Congratulations to each of our new member firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our recruiting network, these firms are invested as owners. Our continued membership growth allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.