FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Blatt
Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – February 25, 2022 – Global recruiting network NPAworldwide is please to announce the addition of 7 new member locations across the United States.
- JIT Staffing & Recruiting (jitstaffingsolutions.com), Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Mainly retained search for a variety of roles in infrastructure, energy, industry, installation, building, and environment
- The Meehan Group, Evansville, Indiana, USA
- Generalist manufacturing recruiter supporting the metal fabrication, aluminum, electrical products, lubrication, power generation, food packaging and automotive industries
- Peritus Global Services (peritusglobalservices.com), Tampa, Florida, USA
- Focusing on modern financial technology, Peritus brings clients from Big Four, Cryptocurrency, and cutting edge fintech companies nationwide
- Go Talent Solutions, LLC (www.gotalentsolutions.com), Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Experienced with full-cycle recruitment, diversity recruitment strategy development, and diversity program management in the technology, telecommunications, finance & educational industries, supporting technical and non-technical business functions
- The W22 LLC (www.thew22.com), Washington, DC, USA
- Specialists in the communications industry
- Agility Recruiting (www.agilityrecruiting.com), San Francisco, California, USA
- Representing the top candidates for contract and direct-hire roles at all levels of accounting and finance, human resources, office and administration, and marketing/creative
- Sokol Associates (sokolassoc.com), New York, New York, USA
- Specialists in placing lawyers/compliance professionals in all practice areas for clients including; hedge funds, top investment banks and conglomerates
“Congratulations to each of our new member firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our recruiting network, these firms are invested as owners. Our continued membership growth allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.