FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Blatt, Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – March 10, 2023 – The membership of NPAworldwide has elected a new slate of representatives to its board of directors. The election was held during the organization’s virtual annual meeting. Other highlights included an update on the network’s growth and success.
“NPAworldwide is governed by an all-volunteer group of elected representatives,” said president Dave Nerz. He added, “We value their commitment to our member-owned network. The outstanding direction and support provided by these volunteers is a contributing factor to NPAworldwide’s continued success.”
The individuals elected to the NPAworldwide board of directors include the following:
- Pam Robison, J. Gifford, Inc. (Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA), was elected to a one-term as chair-elect that will automatically accede to chair
- Patti Steen, The Pelsten Group (Seattle, Washington, USA), was elected to a two-year term as secretary/treasurer
- Phil Chappel, P. Chappel Associates (New York, New York USA), was elected to a two-year term as practice group director
- Patrick Long, Provision People (San Diego, California, USA), was elected to a two-year term as a director for the Americas
- Andrew Thoseby, 1st Executive (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia), was elected to a two-year term as director for Australia/New Zealand
They join chairman Jim Lyons and directors Carola Chard, CMCC (Asia), Roman Duty, Recruiting Services International (Americas) and Tim Lane, Park Lane Recruitment (EMEA).
The NPAworldwide board of directors is responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to the member-owned global recruitment network. Each person on the board of directors also owns and operates a member recruiting firm. As board members, directors develop an annual budget and oversee network administration.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.