I came a cross a great infographic from Staff.com highlighting a ton of information about how social media is being used by employers, recruiters, and job seekers.
Here are some of my favorites:
- 45% of Fortune 500 firms include links to their social media accounts on their career pages
- 73% of employers have successfully hired via social media
- Virtually ALL employers are using LinkedIn; Facebook and Twitter are growing
- 75% of all employers and recruiters look at job seekers’ social media profiles before they make a hire
- 29% of job seekers use social media as their primary tool for a job search
Do you have a well-planned, multi-tiered approach to using social media for recruitment? Share your thoughts in the comments!