NPA’s Independent Recruiter Blog has been added to a list of the 50 best blogs for recruiters, as compiled by the folks at www.onlinemba.com. We’ve been working hard for the past year to create valuable content for independent recruiters and global recruiters alike. It’s nice to be recognized for our effort!
If you’re looking for new recruiting resources to help you stay ahead of your competitors, this list of blogs is a great place to start. I’m familiar with many, but certainly not all, of the blogs listed. Here are my favorites, in no order:
- Fistful of Talent – One of my all-time favorites, Fistful of Talent offers insights on virtually anything related to HR, recruiting, social media recruiting, employee relations, and more
- Unbridled Talent – Information about recruitment strategy, social recruiting, employment branding and leadership/career development
- Talent HQ – Talent HQ is an online news and advice channel for the recruiting, talent acquisition and human resources community
- ERE Community Blogs – Online recruiting community jam-packed with blogs from those in the recruitment field, including independent recruiters, corporate recruiters, and HR professionals
- The Human Capitalist – A blog by Jason Corsello about HR services, technology and outsourcing trends
- Jim Stroud and The Recruiters Lounge – Jim blogs about the recruiting industry, including recruiting resources such as training, research tools, and a podcast
- Monster Thinking – Insights, observations, and ideas about hiring, recruiting, talent, and the job market (disclosure: Monster is an Alliance Partner of NPA; we do not receive any benefit for liking their blog!)
- Recruiting Toolbox Blog – Focuses on corporate recruiters, with case studies, trends, and events for recruiters and recruiting leaders
I encourage you to take a look at all 50 blogs on the list, especially if you are in need of new recruiting resources to help you stay informed about the global recruitment industry. What’s YOUR favorite recruiting blog? Any other recruiting resources you can share?