Following is a list of recruiting tools that can help you save time and/or money:
Calculate the salary you need for the cost of living in another city or country:
Other Salary / Cost of Living Information:
- Salary.com – informed compensation decisions
- Monster Salary Center – a “Monsterized” version of salary.com with some great features
- Bankrate Cost of Living Calculator – helps you determine the salary you need to maintain your current standard of living in a new location
- Hoovers.com – For complete and actionable information. If you are looking for leads, researching companies or industries, or searching for a way to keep your CRM up-to-date, Hoover’s offers a range of options.
- Vault.com – Best companies, green companies, biggest companies by sector, most highly ranked by employees or employer, you name it.
- Glassdoor.com – An inside look at jobs & companies, reviews are posted by current or former employees.
People and Data Search Tools:
- Anywho.com – Finding people, places and businesses
- Superpages.com – Finding people, places and businesses
- Whitepages.com – Finding people, places and businesses
- Pipl.com – Simple people finder
- Zabasearch.com – People search and public information search engine
- Peekyou.com – Making people search worthwhile
- Data.com Connect – Gives you instant access to millions of professionals, leads and company lists
- Mylife.com – Eliminating the need to visit multiple services, free members can manage communication across the most popular social networks and email accounts securely and conveniently on one simple dashboard.
- Sales Navigator for Gmail – Everything about your contacts right inside your Gmail inbox
Other Cool Tools
- Lastpass.com – A password management tool