NPAworldwide membership gives independent recruiters and small firms a way to compete in a global marketplace without sacrificing the unique qualities that distinguish them from larger competitors. Members rely on recruiting associations like ours to build relationships that result in more effective and efficient service to clients and candidates in their own market. Those relationships translate into enhanced revenue-generating opportunities and increased financial stability. In the process, members also add value to their businesses through improved speed, reach, and capacity.
- Enhanced service to clients. Members can provide clients with a larger selection of qualified candidates in less time than nonmember recruiters.
- More opportunities for candidates. NPAworldwide allows members to offer candidates a greatly expanded array of opportunities.
- Increased revenue opportunities. Trading partners make more money than competitors who are not members of recruiting associations. Top producers recognize that a split fee is better than a full fee if it can be achieved faster and more profitably.
- Expanded geographic/industry specialization.NPAworldwide offers access to national and international specialists in niche markets and select occupational fields.
- Economical business expansion. Membership allows owners of member firms to increase their production capacity without having to hire, train, and support additional employees.
- Ethical partnerships. Membership is selective to assure high standards for professionalism, trust, and integrity.
- Increased flow of information. Like recruiting associations, NPAworldwide offers member meetings, publications, electronic bulletins, and trading activities keep partners better informed of market opportunities and innovative recruiting techniques.
- Peer interaction. Members benefit from the frequent exchange of ideas with other highly accomplished recruiters, trading group members, and directors.
- Advanced business resources. Members have access to specialized training services, business tools, and the group purchasing power of recruiting associations.