Trading Groups are niche recruiting groups of NPAworldwide members specializing in the same occupational fields. NPAworldwide introduced this concept to help specialist recruiters involved in global recruiting who share similar industry issues, challenges, and demands.
- Increased productivity. Trading Group recruiters interact with other experienced members to complete searches and placements faster and more profitably.
- Competitive advantage. Trading Group members develop strong relationships with other partners, creating a competitive advantage over recruiters working without the support of an industry network.
- Professional interaction. Recruiters in Trading Groups support each other by sharing information, insight, and best practices via meetings, newsletters, and personal correspondence.
NPAworldwide presently has several Trading Groups to support the needs of its global recruiting network.
- IT / Hardware / Software / Electronics – information technology administrators, analysts, developers, programmers, aerospace / defense, electronics development, optics / photonics, engineering (hardware, software, etc.), medical device
- Accounting / Financial Services – accounting, banking, finance, financial services, insurance
- Healthcare – medical, healthcare, C-level executives, nurses, physician assistants, physicians, therapists
- Chemical Process – chemical, pharmaceutical, oil / gas / refinery, environmental, food, pulp and paper, engineering (process, chemical, environmental, etc.), biotechnology, alternative energy
- Cross-Industry Functions – includes the specialties sales, marketing, business development, and advertising; executive management and consulting; administration and clerical; customer service and call center; human resources, recruitment and training. These are functions that can cross many different industries.
- Manufacturing / Mining / Construction / Supply Chain – operations, manufacturing, production, mining, construction, engineering (mechanical, electrical, design, etc.), supply chain, logistics, transportation
The percentages shown above reflect a percentage of the total number of global recruiting placements made in NPAworldwide in 2014.