FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Scrimshaw, Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – November 7, 2016 – The NPAworldwide global recruiting network has added eight new member firms to its roster. The new members are located in Australia, the Philippines, United Kingdom, India, and the USA.
- Lloyd Connect (www.lloydconnect.com.au), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and Manila, Philippines
- 17 years of experience across the non-profit, airline, telecommunications, legal, IT, health, utilities, marketing and hospitality sectors
- Axius Technologies Inc, (www.axiustek.com) London, UK, New York, New York, USA and Hyderabad, India
- Focus is on vertical markets such as financial, insurance, healthcare, life sciences and medical devices
- Cyber Talent Search, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- Recruiting exclusively in the cyber security industry
- Reflex Staffing Solutions (www.reflexglobalsolutions.com), State College, Pennsylvania, USA
- Focus is on serving the manufacturing, engineering, human capital management, accounting, sales & marketing, hospitality, retail, executive administrative support, supply chain and information technology sectors
- LavaRock (www.lavarocktalent.com), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Providing recruitment services for finance, accounting, and technology positions
- Search Active Jobs (www.searchactivejobs.com), Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Specializing in accounting, food, executive management, human resources, sales, logistics, and supply chain
- Tek Search LLC, New York, New York, USA
- Specializing in the placement of engineering and technology professionals
- White Bay Search (www.whitebaysearch.com), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Specializing in the placement of sales and technology professionals
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruiting network of independently-owned firms facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member locations across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.